Most patient's request a print-out of their payments for their taxes. Excluding the running balance on their ledger eliminates confusion for the patient
Thank you for the recommendation, we are always looking for ways to improve the product. we will consider this for a potential future release.
A current workaround option is the following:
1. Bring up the Family Ledger (or single patient ledger).
2. Click on OPTIONS at the top, and then LEDGER + HISTORY.
3. Click on FILE at the top, and then COPY TO CLIP BOARD.
4. Open up Microsoft Excel.
5. Click on EDIT at the top, and then PASTE.
- Or click CTRL-V on your keyboard.
6. This will place the information into columns in Excel.
7. Delete the columns you do not want, and then print from Excel.
You can also print a progress notes report fom the Graphic Chart. Do this by selecting your patient in Chart. Then go to File | Print | Patient Chart. Click on the Select Details button and uncheck the Amount Check box on the left. This will remove the fee amount on progress notes to the right of descriptions when you print the report out.