So then we could go through each patient to see if they've come in to pay and who hasn't
Thank you for the feedback, as we will take this into consideration for a reporting feature. we currently have a workaround, per the steps below.
1. Go to Office Manager | Letters & Custom Lists.
2. Choose Misc. Letter.
3. Chose Patient Report (By Filter) and click EDIT.
4. Make sure the patient name is set from <ALL> to <ALL> and that Guarantors Only is checked.
5. Go to the Last Stmt Date option in the first column. Click the arrows to the right >>. Choose the last date the statements were printed or the date range of when the statements were printed.
6. Click on DATA Fields. Choose only the options want to come up on list. Click OK.
7. Highlight the letter and click Open in Excel or Open List Manager.