Dentrix Ideas

Ability to create a carbon copy or dual bill divorced parents

It would be great to have an option to have a dual HOH or carbon copy selection in the case of divorced parents that want copies of statements for their kids.

  • Guest
  • Feb 27 2020
  • Future consideration
  • Feb 27, 2020

    Admin response

    There current feature that we recommend you to look at by browsing to our knowledgebase. please see the link and article below.

    Article: 24500

  • Attach files